The founding principal of The Baran James Company is James W. Zalenka, CFP. Jim has been successfully advising business and individual clients since 1990. Jim received his bachelor's degree in business administration from Ohio University in 1981. He is a Certified Financial Planner, which means that he is committed to competent and ethical behavior when providing financial planning services. CFP practitioners have taken the extra step to demonstrate their professionalism by voluntarily submitting to a rigorous ongoing certification process.
- Member, Financial Planning Association
- Member, Board of Directors DMI Companies, Inc.
- President, Highpointe Homeowners Association
- Finance Council and Parishioner, St. Stanislaus Kostka
- Five Star Wealth Manager 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016